Thursday 23 August 2012

Laura Mercier Mini Haul

Laura Mercier Mini Haul



Just went shopping today and thought you guys would like to see what I bought :)

Hope you enjoy!




Laura Mercier -  Silk Creme Foundation
(Soft Ivory)



Laura Mercier -  Secret Concealer
 (Shade 1)



Laura Mercier - Colour Corrector - Mauve



 Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder



I will be doing a review on these items after i've tested them out. 

I think I will be applying this foundation with a Sigma F86 brush to buff the foundation into the skin. It does suggest to use a sponge so I think the beautyblender may be the best result.
 
Thanks for viewing
 

Danni

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try something by Laura Mercier but I just get put off by the price... but then I buy MAC so really it makes no sense!
    I'm sure I will one day.

    UK Beauty Blog, I Follow Back

    xxx

    ReplyDelete