Tuesday 21 August 2012

Updated ''Whats in my Handbag''

Updated ''Whats in my Handbag''


I just done my entry for Glossybox competition for ''Whats in my handbag'' so I thought that I should do an updated Whats in my bag, my last one was full of loads of stuff I didn't generally used and I've got a new handbag so thought why not?. I have completely down sized the items I had in my handbag and now only  things in my handbag that I reach for and need. My makeup and brushes have also down sized, I no longer have two large bags and two brush rolls, I didn't feel the need to have these items as I never used them.


Handbag:



 iPod, purse, earphones, keys, perfume, spray, makeup, brushes, umbrella, coin purse and travel iphone/ipod charger.

Makeup:




Face:

 NARS Trio Blush and Bronzer,  Estee Lader Double Wear Powder, MAC Limited Edition Blush, MAC mouisercover concealer, MAC studio finish concealer and YSL foundation in a sample jar.

Eyes:

 Z-Palette Small with 9 MAC Eyeshadows, Maybelline 24 hour cream eyeshadow (I LOVE!!!!!), Maybelline fibre mascara, Loreal mascara and MAC eyelash curler.

Lips:


 MAC angel lipstick, Glossybox, YSL colour rough and MAC lipglass

Brushes:


 Sigma brushes: F15 F40 MAC 129sh E30 E45 MAC 263 E40 E55

Yes I still use my Sigma travel size brushes (and will do an updated review as there are A LOT of loves and hates about this brush set).

Thanks for viewing

xoxo

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment