Tuesday 21 August 2012

Loreal True Match Foundation

Loreal True Match Foundation

 


Hi guys doing this small review of a foundation I currently loving it's Loreal True Match Foundation. If you follow my blog or read my reviews, you might know I am a bit upseast with finding the perfect foundation for my pale skin, with this foundation I use the shade C1 (the lightest shade), as it states on the bottle it's super blendable, has a buildable coverage and the main reason I bought it as it states to colour match to the colour of your skin which is particularly useful to me as i am really pale and I do find it hard to find foundations that doesn't leave me looking orange!.  
The foundation itself is in liquid form, and is held inside a clear bottle which has a handy pump which is quite rare for a ''drug store foundation''( I usually use 1 1/2 - 2 pumps for my whole face depending on the brush/fingertips and coverage). The actual liquid foundation is fairly runny so you do have to be careful when you pump it on to your hand that it doesn't drip off.
 The foundation actually reminds me a lot of my Nars Steer Glow (which is one of my top favorite foundations). Because of the tiny, tiny specks of glitter in the foundastion it gives me the same ''glow'' as my Nars foundation.  When applying the foundation I find that it is fairly streaky if you are using a regular foundation brush and you have to blend some areas in with your finger to make sure it is all smooth, but if you apply it with a buffing motion with a flat top brush (like the sigmax brushes F80/F82/F84) it does apply better and less streaky! (but I have that problem with all foundations to be honest).



1 Pump of founfation, as you can see its very blendable. 



As you can see the foundation has covered my spots/redness and dark circles.




I used my sigma F80 to buff this foundation into my skin and used two pumps for my whole face and neck.


Would I buy this product again?- I personally would, as it reminds me of Nars Steer Glow, has very good coverage and is super blendable. Has a good colour range, great pump and Loreal always has 3 for 2 offers in Boots/Superdrug UK so you can always get it cheaper.

Is it cost effective/worth the price?- I have had this product for about a month now and have used it most days and it is still going strong! Its a decent 30ml bottle so for the price that it is (RRP £9.99) and especially the price i got it (£6.99 at Tesco which I got at a special deal) it is definitely cost effective. As for it being worth the price i do think it is pretty reasonable and it is an okay product, but i would rather pay a bit more and achieve amazing results- that doesn't neccessarily mean it has to be a high end brand by the way - but for me paying £10 for an "okay" product just isn't worthwhile. 

Would I repurchase? - Yes I would as it's cost effective as I feel it is a cheaper version of Nars steer glow and is a very good match to my skin tone (which is very differecuilt) also the fact it has a huge colour range from cool to warm tones and pale to dark.


Thanks for Viewing 

xoxo

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment