Thursday 4 August 2011

Mini Haul

Mini Haul

(Sleek Makeup)



I went shopping today and decided to check out Sleek Makeup, I've never bought Sleek Makeup and heard all these great reviews and thought lets see if there that amazing and I thought WOW Value for money!! and amazing products. I only bought 2 palettes, 2 blushes and a concealer but I've going to buy more. I love the packing and the design, very Sleek lol. 


The Original Palette



Swatches:

These swatches are WITHOUT Primer, with primer there going to be amazing!

These eye shadows are super pigmented.

The Storm Palette

Swatches:
These eye shadows are so pigmented!!

Pixie Pink Blush
I love this packaging.
I love this colour.

Swatch:


Rose Gold Blush





As you can see MAC Springsheen looks a lot like Sleek Rose Gold.
As you can see Sleek Rose Gold looks a lot like NARS Orgasm (this orgasm is from the NARS Bronzer Blush Trio)

 Swatches:


As you can see they all look a lot a like, but Sleek Rose Gold is super pigment, looks beautiful.


Luminaire Highlighting Concealer L02




 I love these items already and can't wait to use them, they are super pigmented and value for money. Im going to do review on these items very soon :)

xoxo
Danni

I bought these items 100% out of my own money, no company sent me these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment