Sunday 17 November 2013

Updated Makeup Storage - IKEA

Updated Makeup Storage - IKEA


Left: Alex Drawer Unit with 9 drawers.
Middle: Hemnes Dressing Table
Right: Alex Drawer Unit 


Before:

Left: Alex Drawer Unit with 9 drawers
Middle: Hemnes Dressing Table
Right: MAC Zuca and MAC Carry Case


Left: Alex Drawer Unit with 9 drawers.
Middle: Hemnes Dressing Table
Right: Alex Drawer Unit 



Alex Drawer Unit with 9 Drawers



Drawer 1: Fine Jewellery, Yankees candles.
Drawer 2: Nail polishes, removers and nail care.
Drawer 3: Makeup removers, moistures, skin care.
Drawer 4: Lipsticks, lip glosses and lip care
Drawer 5: Blush Palettes, single blushes
Drawer 6: Eye shadow palettes, primers, mascaras, eye liners, pigments, single eye shadows, false eyelashes, eyelash glue, tweezers, eyebrows and brow gels.
Drawer 7: Foundations, concealers, primers, and powders.
Drawer 8: Random makeup items
Drawer 9: Back up makeup and 'back to mac'



Some of my Perfume collection, I do have more in my bedroom/bathroom but these are the ones which I mostly reach for, as I use this bedroom to get ready in (thats why my makeup collection is in here). I always spray these and go.

MAC Toolbelt on Dresser
(Personal Brushes)

sorry that some are dirty, I did my makup before taking photos :(



Also have some cotten buds and MAC kabuki 

Hemnes Dressing Table Secret Drawer
(most reached for items)


Drawer Open 




Left: Skincare, foundations, concealers and powders 
Middle: Eye shadow palettes, primers, eye liner and mascara.
Right: Lipsticks and lip glosses. And blushes and highlighter.

Dressing Table Small Drawers


Left: Makeup Wipes




Right: Skin Care/ Removers




Alex Drawer Unit (with 5 drawers)



Drawer 1: Most reached hair care products
Drawer 2: GHD, curlers and sprays
Drawer 3: hair bobbles, pins and doughnuts
Drawer 4: MAC back up items
Drawer 5: MAC back to MAC items.


In these plastic drawers I have:
1st - More makeup wipes and removers
2nd - Cotton buds and pads
3rd - Hair spray and hairbrushes
4th - Heat treatment/protectors and hair brushes
5th - Hair brushes
6th- Random hair clips, bobbles and bobbi pins.



These are some more personal brushes, Sigma, Sigmax (love these), Miss Bunny, Sephora, ELF, Real Techniques, etc. Also some brush cleaner (MAC and Sephora) and tissues.     

Mini Video on ALEX Storage with some of my Makeup in.




Check out my Instagram 



@DanielleLoveMUA

Follow ME on Twitter




@DanniLoveMakeup


Subscribe to My YOUTUBE

www.DanielleLoveMakeup.youtube.com




Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment