Friday 25 November 2011

Review Sigma F86 and P82


 Sigma F86 and P82 Review

 Hi guys, just doing a quick review about Sigma's new brushes. Sigma have bought out a new collection called Sigmax Synthetic which contain 8 face brushes (including 5 brand new ones). As you know I already own 2 of the Sigmax brushes (F80 and F82) and I LOVE them, I use them everyday and they are my favourite foundation brushes.
There are two kites from the Sigmax Collection:
  • Synthetic Kabuki Kit: 4 kabuki brushes (the original Synthetic Face Kit and a NEW Tapered Kabuki Brush).

 
  • Synthetic Precision Kit: 4 brand new brushes 

 I now own the Sigma F86 and the P82, and I have been using none stop since I've got them and I love them. I especially love the P82 I use it for my cream and liquid concealers. Its perfect for 'spot treatment' and buffing in liquid concealer around my eyes and skin.

Sigma P82

If you are worried about using brushes on thick creamy concealer than the Sigma P82 is perfect for you, as I used to use my MAC 224 to buff my MAC studio finish/ studio sculpt concealer but it was always was way to thick for my brush to handle and some of hairs came out, but the Sigma P82 buff into the skin without any worry. When using this brush and any of the other Sigma Synethic/Sigmax brushes I've never had any hairs or any 'fall out' which is amazing as some of MAC brushes do.

This brush is great for applying a base colour, eye shadow or even a shadow insurance over your lid (like a paint pot, or a eye shadow base). You simply have to dip your brush into your favourite paint pot and use the brush to buff into the skin, its also perfect for blending out harsh lines of eye shadow and paint pots.

Sigma F86 


 I use the F86 for foundation, contour, powders and blushes, its also perfect for my cream blushes as this brush make it look so natural and flawless which I love. The tapered point blends powders and liquids effortlessly. If you like a bit of bronzer then using this brush with a creamy/mousse base bronzer will buff into the skin and will look so natural and sun kissed.


When using the Sigma F86 for powders it has the same shape as the beauty blender so its perfect for going around your face. This brush also makes contouring very simple because it has a tapered edge, as all you have to do to contour your face is apply a darker face powder or a blush 2 tones darker than your skin tone and apply to the area you which to contour your face (for example under the cheek bones, under the chin and on the edges of your nose). 

You can also use this brush to highlight your key points of you face. All you will need is a powder 3 shades lighter than your skin tone, or a shimmer powder and apply the powder/cream to the tops of your cheek bones, down your nose and your T zone.

I was seriously surprised when using this brush for foundation, I used it with a thick creamy foundation (MAC full coverage) and a heavy liquid foundation (MAC studio finish) and it made my skin look flawless, because of the shape of the brush I honestly didn't think of using this brush for foundation but when I did I've been using it everyday (because I'm a clean freak/worried about re-using a brush with foundation on it I always wash this brush/brushes after every use. You don't want any build up after using a brush with foundations). I would recommend that you 'dap' foundation around your face with your finger and then blend the foundation with your brush. Instead of putting foundation on your hand and dripping the brush into the foundation and then putting it on your face. You will save a lot of product this way.


Cleaning these brushes

When cleaning your brushes it's the same like any other makeup brush just a bit of baby shampoo and warm water, leave over night in a cool dry spot and don't use until completely dry.  

I would recommend washing your face/foundation brushes straight after use as you don't want bacteria to grow. And to deep wash your eye brushes twice a week, always 'spot clean' your brushes after use (face and eye brushes) as that will help stop bacteria growing.



Video Coming Soon!!
Check it Out!!!



One of my favorite online companies sent me these brushes to review Genie Cosmetics.
Check there website out!! I do not get paid for reviewing these brushes and all thoughts are my own.
I would like to Thank Sabrina at Genie Cosmetics for sending me these brushes!!!


Thanks for viewing. Any questions please email me.


If you click on the Red words on my blog, you will go to the company's websites 
:)

xoxo

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment