Thursday 21 July 2011

My Top 5 MAC Face Brushes for Beginners.

My Top 5 MAC Face Brushes for Beginners.


  187 190 116 109 164

Hi guys, just a quick post. I was going through my MAC brushes in my tool belt and it made me think, if I new to MAC brushes, what brushes would I of picked and what brushes do I use instead of the ones that I own. I love my MAC brushes, they will last you for years because of the amazing quality.  But if I had to pick 5 brushes for someone who was new to face brushes, and wanted brushes that would last them for years then these brushes I personally think would help.

Starting with the MAC 187

This brush can be used for foundation, creams and powders. This brush has duo fibre, circle head which allows you to blend colour beautifully into the skin and gives you a light application which allows you to build texture to the skin. I love using this brush for a light foundation as it gives you an airbrush effect and like your foundation is second skin. I also love applying blush with this brush as gives you a sheer amount of colour which is perfect if you don't like loads of colour on your cheeks. It is made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres which is perfect for blending.




MAC 190

This brush is well known for foundation, this is a great brush for apply thick, creamy foundation. I like to use this brush to apply a thicker foundation and then blend the product out with a MAC 109 brush or with a wet sponge. This brush gives you a professional finish and is very handy to have; I also love applying my primer with this brush and then using my foundation as it makes applying foundation easier and blend better.





MAC 116

This brush is best used for blush, highlight and powders, but I have even applied my foundation with this brush. I love this brush, for me personally its perfect for applying blusher as it fits perfectly on my cheeks and great for applying contour and highlight. I love the shape of this brush; it blends powders and liquids beautifully. If you need or want a blush brush then this is the brush for you, it will always give you a smooth, professional finish.





MAC 109

This brush is amazing for foundation, contour, blush, highlight and powder. You could do your whole face with this brush!. If I forgot my MAC tool belt with all my brushes and had 2 of these brushes I could do my whole face routine. If I was new to makeup brushes, I would seriously buy this brush, as you can do so much with this brush. It’s one of my favourite makeup brushes that I have ever own or used. I seriously can't stop recommending it.




MAC 164

This brush is great for contour and powder. I have also used this brush for liquid foundation and it blended out beautifully, this angled brush buffs out product without effort.  Out of my angled brush collection I always reach for this brush, it’s very soft and is made out of goat hair and will always give you a professional finish and smooth application.




Hope you liked this post

Post below whats your 5 favorite face brushes are :)

Danni

xoxo

I bought all these brushes with 100% my own money.

2 comments:

  1. the last one is the mac 168 and not 164.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 109 and 187 RAN out to get them after you and another beauty blogger Tatiana said how much they loved the 109 it was amazing for everything. OMG 187 using 1.5 pumps of liquid foundation you have covered me in airbrushed perfection it took 30 seconds. Wow wow wow. Haven't tried 109 yet but expect same results. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS! Hugely informative.

    ReplyDelete