Monday 13 February 2012

2012 Grammy Awards - Adele Makeup Inspired Look

2012 Grammy Awards - Adele Makeup Inspired Look


Hi Guys. This is just a small post about a makeup look I did inspired about Adele's makeup look that she wore for the Grammy Awards, and I thought she looked stunning and I got inspired. My camera quality isn't the best and I look very white and bury but I tried to do the best I could with my camera I have. But I will film a tutorial for this look when my camera is working (as I used an old camera to take these photos).I really hope you liked this little post and got inspired to do your own makeup. This look would look great for Valentines Day or an everyday look but without the false eye lashes.


Products used:

Face:
MAC Matte Cream (Primer)
Illamsqua Skin Base (Foundation Shade 3)
MAC Studio Finish (Concealer NC15 - Under Eyes, and Spots)
MAC Pro Blush Clove (Contour - Back of Cheek Bones)
NARS Orgasm (Blush - Apple of Cheeks)
MAC Studio Fix (Powder all over face - NC15)

Eyebrows:
MAC Wedge and Cork (Eyeshadow)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Eye Shadow Base)
MAC Vanilla (Eye Shadow - All over lid)
MAC Wedge (Eye Shadow - In Crease)
MAC Fluidline Black Track (Eyeliner - Top and Bottom of Eyes)
Covergirl LashBlast (Mascara - Top and Bottom eyelashes)
Adele Wispy Eyelashes (False Eyelashes)


Lips:
MAC Brick Lip liner (Lipliner - Around lips and filled in)
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi (Lipstick)


Thanks for looking, have an amazing day!!

Keep checking out my blog :)

Danni

xoxoxo


1 comment: