Thursday 26 July 2012

Review: Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting.

Mini Review on Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting Sample from July GlossdyBox.




 Hi Guys!! doing this small review on this new love in my life! I got this Jelly Pong Lip Frosting in my July GlossyBox and I haven't stopped using it! A lot of people have asked what lipstick and lip gloss I have been wearing lately but its just this lip frosting. I've had a lot of complements on it and it is perfect for summer, I've found that it has such a nice wear off with this lip gloss it isn't gloppy or gives a white thick lines. It It's such a pretty colour and smells AMAZING!! I couldn't help but lick my lips. I got the favour in Irish Cream Pavlova (not sure if there are any other favours but I love the one I've got). Full size it's £10 for a 15ml and you can get it from www.jellypongpong.com. And this lip gloss/frosting is not tested on animals and can be used on the lips or cheeks for a luminous glow!.



As you can see gives a beautiful shine and colour
Hope you liked this mini post.

Danielle

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment