Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Current Favourite... MAY 2012

My Current Favourite...

Foundations, Concealers, Powders, Eye Shadows, Blushes, Highlight...


I've been sorting out my Dressing Table and in my secret drawer that I pull out is my current must used, favourite products. I thought you guys might like to see what my current favourite products I'm reaching for a lot lately..

Foundations -


These are my current favorite/most reached for foundation lately are my Estee Lauder - Double Wear, NARS Steer Glow, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, L'Oreal Paris Infallible, Makeup Forever HD foundation.

Concealers -


These are my current concealers I'm loving MAC Studio Finish, MAC Studio Sculpt, MAC Select Moisturecover, MAC Select Cover Up and MAC Prolong wear concealer. I know there all MAC but I haven't reached out to any concealers. So if you have any suggestions please let me know.


Powders -


These are my current my most reached for powders I love the look of matte powder on my skin so all of these powders are powder foundation even thought I have ''good skin'' and could just wear a powder foundation I never feel that it covers enough so I always wear these powders over a foundation. Estee Lauder Double Wear, MAC Studio Fix and MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.

Blush -


 These are my current most loved blushes, I use them everyday. MAC Cremeblend blushes, MAC mineralize blushes, Sleek blushes, NARS blushes and I beloved NARS trio blusher.

Highlight -


I love to highlight my cheek bones and these are the only highlights I use MAC cream colour base - Hush as a base and then I use my MAC mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle to set the colour base.

Eyeshadows - 


My most used eye shadows I ever use. Out of all of my palettes or collection of eye shadows I have collected over the years I always go back to these palettes. For everyday use or special occasion I always use these palettes. My MAC cream/highlight and my browns palette (I have a blog post of photos of my MAC palettes). Urban Decay NAKED 1 and 2 palette (again have a blog post on this palette and forgot to take a photo of NAKED 2 Palette) and NARS limited edition palette.


I hope you liked this mini blog post of my current favourite makeup

Thanks for viewing 

Have an amazing day!!

Danni 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment