Tuesday 22 May 2012

Real Techniques Brushes Mini Haul

 
 Real Techniques Brushes Mini Haul

Real Technique Core Collection
£21.99



Real Technique Starter Set
£21.99




Real Technique Stippling Brush
£11.99





I bought these brushes from Boots as Real Technique is now selling them in Boots stores and online. This post is just a mini haul and I will be doing a review of them all as soon as possible. But I have to say I honestly love them, I love love love the Stippling Brush, it's my most used brush, I prefer the stippling brush over my MAC 188/187 and I've been using those brushes for years for foundation.

I have been watching Pixiwoo sisters on Youtube for years and when I heard Sam from pixiwoo had designed brushes I was so excited to get my hands on them, but lately in Boots/online they have been sold out for weeks, but I was lucky enough to get my hand on these brushes. But when the other brushes are in stock I will be buying them all as I'm so impressed by the brushes I have already!. And there all synthetic brushes and cutely free which is perfect for vegetarians and vegans.

Hope you liked this post

Danni

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment