Saturday 7 September 2013

Benefit They'e Real Mascara Review.



Benefit They're Real Mascara Review.



I’m a bit late in reviewing this mascara as it has already got an army of fans after its launch earlier this summer! But as always, better late than never! 

When reading online, They’re Real Mascara promises to lengthen, volumise and provide incredibly black lashes. Benefit are a great unique brand that do have some good products – such as Coralista Blusher and Bad Gal Lash – which can also be a little bit hit-and-miss. Luckily, I’m pleased to say that I’m joining the fans with this mascara!

Because I am truly in LOVE with this mascara!!!! What an amazing difference between my normal mascara and this one. When I went into Benefit, I honestly didn't think I would pick up this mascara. I have heard so many reviews about this mascara, and seen amazing 'before' and 'after' photos I really wanted to see if this mascara was truly amazing as they say. Because to me this mascara was like all the rest and wouldn't make any difference to my eye lashes.

WOW I WAS WRONG!!

Look at MY before and after photos, tell me if you agree and see the difference!!

No Mascara Top Left Picture




With Benefit They're Real Mascara on Bottom Left Picture
(Eye lashes were curled before hand with MAC eye lash curlers) 




And this picture is with my complete eye makeup look using They're Real Marsara, my eyelashes are much fuller and longer.


There is one HUGE down side to this amazing mascara.
 

And that's the price tag!!! It cost me £19.50!!


To me that's a lot of money to spend on a mascara when I usually get a 'drug store' mascara which doesn't cost me more than £8.99, but you get what you pay for and I honestly LOVE this mascara and I would seriously buy another one when this one runs out. 

This is now my number 1 mascara and I should just throw out my other mascaras as I haven't touched them since after buying this mascara.
As always I bought this item 100% with my own money and no company has sent me this item to review.

Hope you enjoyed this review 

Danni

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment