Saturday 20 July 2013

HIGH END vs LOW END - cheek stains (saving you money, time and looking round)

High End vs Low End




Hi guys, this is a post where I have searched though makeup stores, trying to find High end products and finding a dupe (an item that is similar to a high end product but much cheaper) from a 'drug store'/high street. So you guys can save money, and don't have to look :)


This week its Cheek and Lip Stains:


Benefit Posietint

(From Debenhams RRP: £24.50)




vs


MEMEME Poppy Tint

(From Superdrug RRP: £5.25)





These items do the exact same job but one is High End and the other is Low End, they are both Lip and Cheek Stain which last for hours, to prove a point I actually went to work wearing Benefit Posietint on one cheek and MeMeMe poppy tint on the other and you couldn't see or notice the difference. Even the packaging is the same, and the name is a like.


I actually really like the MEMEME poppy tint, and I have used this one a lot more than my benefit posietint, and it's value for money.


I know which one I would pick, no point spending £19.25 extra when you can walk into superdrug or go online and get the same item for a lot cheaper.


So this week the Low end (high street item) WINS 


Hope you like this post



xoxo

 


These items were bought 100% out of my own money, I do not get paid for reviewing or comparing these items!!


No comments:

Post a Comment