Sunday 21 July 2013

Simple purple smokey eye using 3 MAC eye shadows


Simple purple smokey eye using 3 MAC eye shadows






Step 1) I applied my Maybelline paint pot (1) in Taupe all over the lid with my finger
Step 2) I applied MAC Speedy Pearl (2) with my MAC 242 brush (A) in the inner corner of my eye, I then flipped the brush head over and applied MAC Stars n Rockets (3) all over my lid.
Step 3) I applied MAC Nocturnelle (3) in my crease blending it out with my mac 217 brush (B)
Step 4) I applied my collection gel eyeliner in brown (5) with a pointed eyeliner brush and applied mascara in black and put on some flirty eyelashes. 

Super simple and perfect for special occasions or without eyelashes, colourful day look. 



Thanks for watching and reading have an amazing day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment