Saturday 16 November 2013

Sigma Brushes - Dry 'N' Shape Mini Review

Sigma Brushes - Dry 'N' Shape Mini Review





Hi Guys.. I have been using the Sigma Dry ‘N Shape for a few weeks now and I thought I should do a review on it, I know my review is very late but better late than never.  I would like to start off with the fact this magically dry n shape actually works and I honestly love it!.  It does what it says. Your most dense synthetic brushes (like the F80/F82 etc) are usable within 4 hours and completely dry within 5-6. The magnetic snap closures even allow you to snap the system inside-out and dry your brushes upside down!

As you can see I own a lot of brushes and when I'm doing a 'job' or someone's makeup I like to make sure ALL of my brushes are clean and ready to go. Just incase I have to do someone's else makeup or an extra model needs to have makeup so i'm fully prepared.

BEFORE 

How I washed my brushes (just laying them down flat)

AFTER!!!





There is a lot of different opinions about “Do you really need it?”.  I feel that if you have a huge collection (like myself) or a makeup artist its perfect for you! As your able to wash, cleanse and dry your brushes within 3-5 hours!!.\
After reading a lot of review and watching a lot of videos about this product I did agree with the reviews as a lot of people said small eye brushes fell through the slots even with the 'smaller' slots I did find a lot of my brushes were falling through and not keeping there shape.
 So I just used my brush guards for the small brushes, but as you can see from picture above my small MAC brushes (e.g// MAC 217, 222 and 224) all fit and didn't fall through, I would highly suggest for eyeliner, shader brushes you may need to dry laying down or using brush guards . But all my larger face brushes did actually dry within 3 - 6 hours of being in the 'Dry n Shape' and was perfect for 'last minute' jobs where you need all your brushes clean and ready to use in a few hours. As we all know the face and larger brushes take a lot longer than eye brushes anyway. And I bought this Dry n shape for that very reason to clean my face brushes.

I love that my brushes look brand new after every use. Even the fluffiest brushes look and feel dense and tapered as if they were brand new!

. Over all I'm very impressed and DO recommend this product for people who have a large collection/a lot of face brushes.

Where I got this amazing product from:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=105462

Hope this helped and you found this information useful, as always I like to be honest.


Follow me onI nstagram - @DanielleLoveMUA

 

Follow me on Twitter - @DanniLoveMakeup


No comments:

Post a Comment