Saturday 23 July 2011

How to: Foundation with a Sigma F80 Brush

How to: Foundation with a Sigma F80 Brush






Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush (Top)
Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush (Bottom)






In this video I used:

Primer: MAC Matte cream 
(I used Travel size - F65)

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
(I used Sigma - F80)

 Powder: MAC Studio Fix NC15
(I used Sigma -F82)

Blush: MAC Cremeblend: So Sweet So Special
(I used Travel Size - Sigma F15)
Powder Blush: Flur Powder
(I used Travel Size -Sigma F50)
In my small pink Z-Palette

The top 5 reasons I love this brush for Foundation
  •  Its Synthetic brush so you can use it with creams/liquids and powders and you won't have to worry about the product absorbing in the fibres.
  • It's an synthetic brush so vegans can use this!
  • It blends liquid foundations and powder in a flawless result.
  • I love using this for MAC cremeblend blushes, it looks amazing on the skin.
  • Its great for cameras, it makes my skin looks airbrushed.
I bought this brush from:

http://www.geniecosmetics.co.uk/
or
and I have a review on the mini Sigma brushes you saw in this video check it out :)
Hope you liked this post

xoxo Danni

I bought these items 100% with my own money. No company sent me these items to review them. I am not getting paid for reviewing these items.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment