Wednesday 13 July 2011

MAC Cremewash Review

MAC Cremewash Review.


I have been using this creme wash for years!! And I love it. Every night, when I'm in the shower/washing my face I always use this before anything else, I tend to use this before applying a face scrub/spot cream etc. As it removes all makeup (even waterproof mascara/eyelash glue/lip and cheek stains and the list goes on) and makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. As you can see from the bottle that I have used a fair bit of this, but this bottle has lasted ages as you only need a pea size amount for thee whole face.

When I apply this creme wash all I do is:
  •   Wet my face
  • Get a pea size amount of products onto my fingertips and add a tiny amount of water
  • Rub my fingers together, till it turns into a foam
  • I then apply it to my face like a foundation (centre to my face and working my way out)
  • Then I apply it gently over my eye lids and under my eyes (BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GET IT INTO YOUR EYES)
  • And then I rinse it all off, you don't need to keep washing your face as when you apply water it removes all of the cream and your makeup with it. That's why I like to spend time working it into the skin and eyes to insure all makeup/dirt etc is removed as I know when I apply water all of the formula will be removed, and if I have missed a bit I would need to wash my face again.
  • Depending on your face routine, I either apply an face scrub/spot cream and then I go to bed. Remember to use a night cream, as I feel my face is very dry when applying the MAC cremewash. I love using MAC strobe cream/MAC moisture lush cream (which I don't think they sell anymore)
This size would do your whole face
 Without Water
With a tiny amount of water, as you can see a little goes a long way.
(I could of blended it more, as there is loads on here. Camera isn't picking it up well, but I could of easily blended it up my arm lol)

 
Here's the example on my hand, as you can see I only used a pea size amount and when adding a tiny amount of water it foams up and turns into a cremewash. I love this stuff, this bottle has lasted me for ages and I personally think its worth the money in the UK its £14.50 US $19.50. As this stuff lasts so long, smells amazing and removes all makeup.

Hope you liked this mini review

Danni
 xoxo

No Company has sent me the product to review, and I am not getting paid for reviewing this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment