Tuesday 5 July 2011

MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lipstick 2 Review


I bought this MAC lady gaga lipstick and lip gloss and I love it! I've had it for a while, but haven't had chance to review it.
It is a hard colour to work with, as its a flat nude colour. But if you love nudes than this colour is for you. I would use a lip liner underneath these to really warm it up (I use MAC in sync lip liner)
All of the money from Viva Glam products go 100% to help the aids funds. Which I love because, not many companies give 100% of the money they earn from products to a charity. 
I will be buying more of these lipsticks (are they are limited edition) 

I will be doing the Lady Gaga Promo makeup look, so stay tuned to my YouTube account to see the video







(Left) Lady Gaga 2 Lipstick (Right) Lady Gaga 2 Lipgloss

This is me wearing the lipstick and lipgloss its very nude.



Hope you like this post

xoxo
Danni


All these items were 100% paid by myself; no company has sent me these items. And this review is truly my own thoughts and feeling.

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous on you! I have the first lady gaga lipstick and love it!

    ReplyDelete