Wednesday 27 July 2011

Pretty, Simple Purple Eyes

Pretty, Simple Purple Eyes




Please Watch, Comment, Rate and Subscribe :)


Products I used:

Eyes:

Primer: Urban Decay Primer Posion - Original
MAC Eye Shadows: Kid, Malt, Vanilla, Noturnelle, Quarry, Bisque and Ricepaper.
  •  MAC Kid and Malt in Crease (with E25 Sigma blending brush).
  • Then I used MAC Wedge to blend out the harsh lines and to warm up the upper crease (with a MAC 224 brush).
  • I then highlighted my brow bone with MAC Vanilla (with a MAC 238 brush).
  • Then I applied MAC Nocturnelle (with a MAC 222 brush) Then I blended the harsh lines out with MAC Quarry eyeshadow (with a MAC 224).
  • Then I blended out all the harsh lines with MAC Bisque eyeshadow (with a MAC 224)
  • To highlight the centre of the eye I used a MAC 217 brush with MAC Ricepaper eye shadow.

Mascara:

Cheeks:

MAC Cremeblush - Something Special
with a Sigma F82 brush

Lips

MAC Lipliner Pencil - In Synch

MAC Lipstick - Speed Dial


Hope you liked this post

Danni 

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. this is a really cute , seetle look, i love it , and btw u have amazing lashes, i love ut blog , ( im a new follower) Hope u check out my beauty blog and follow -britters88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete