Saturday 10 September 2011

My Current MAC Lipstick Collection

My Current MAC Lipsticks Collection




This is a small post about my MAC Lipsticks collection, I have melted most of them as you can see from my palette. I don't have that many lipsticks. I used too, but I threw them out without realising I would take them back to MAC and receive free lipsticks.



 
The white tray you see in the picture is from IKEA. If you looked online and in store you used to be able to find this on the bathroom section. But I don't think you can get this anymore because I wanted some more and I couldn't find any. I even looked online, and asked 3 IKEA workers lol.

But the one thing I hate about these trays is that the large holes can only fit the MAC lipsticks, the small ones don't fit any of my lipsticks. Maybe if and when I get MAC sheen supreme lipsticks they may fit, but until then I won't know.


In the tray I also have some of my MAC Pro Long Wear lipsticks as they fit perfectly in here as well as my MAC normal lipsticks.


As you can see the palette is almost full. But I usually like to melt my lipsticks when I can't use them anymore. A good example is my Hue lipstick pictured below, as you can see I can melt this down now and place it in my palette, but I have already got a hue lipstick in my palette so I can melt this and put in my 'back up' palette so if I run out I can simply pop into this palette. Then I can take this lipstick for 'Back To MAC' (when you take any 6 MAC plastic or glass product into MAC you can receive a FREE MAC lipstick of your choice, but it can't be a Viva Glam or a Sheen Supreme lipsticks only the normal MAC lipsticks).

As you can see it's almost empty.. I'm scared to use it lol, because it's that low.
 

This is how I labelled them. Simply with a square magnet and a circle label and wrote on them. You could put the circle labels into a printer but I didn't have any ink left in mine, but I still think it looks nice. I personally know all the colours so I wouldn't really need to flip them over to check the name, but still a good idea in case I forget or doing someone's makeup and they ask what the colour is. 


Hope you liked this post.


If you would like me to show you how I melt my MAC lipsticks/lipsticks and put them in a Palette please comment below or email me.


Danni 
xoxo



As normal all items in this blog post were bought 100% out of my own money and no company is paying me to review/write about these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment