Thursday 1 September 2011

What's in my Handbag?? (Mini)

Whats Inside My Handbag? ? ?
(Mini)


This handbag is a Paul's-Boutique Amy Bag



My Purse is a Paul - Boutique Lizzie Patent Wallet


I know, my bag is completely different to my other Paul's Boutique everyday bag, but because this bag is much, much smaller it's easier to carry than my other one. This bag I usually take with me, if I don't need a lot of stuff or don't fancy carrying  a huge bag. (I usually take this shopping or if I'm going out to lunch etc). This bag is great its perfect size for all my stuff.

Inside my Bag...


Full
Empty 










(I love the leopard patten)
There's 2 side pockets and a large zip pocket

My iPhone 4
and iPod Touch






Inside my Makeup Bag...







As you can see this is TINY compare to my other makeup bag, this is another MAC Signature Makeup bag. I love these types of makeup bag as this fits great in my bag.


(This Makeup/Makeup Bag is for touch up, or in case I need to remove my makeup and re-apply it, Its great as it fits everything I need perfectly.)




  • 2 MAC Lipsticks (Speed Dial and Hue)
  • MAC Lip Conditioner (Tube) (It's in a MAC Sample Jar as my full size one won't fit in here)
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder (NC15)
  • MAC Samples of Strobe Cream and Skin Base Visage (I also have these in full size but won't fit)
  • MAC Matte Cream (In Travel Clear Jar, as full size won't fit in makeup bag)
  • MAC Pro Long wear foundation (NC15), MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15), MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW15) and Benefit Powderflage in Sample jars.
These Sample/Clear jars are great for travel and for your makeup bag, I simply asked one of MAC makeup artists in my locial store if I was able to have some and I also bought some jars from Boots.

Brushes...

Because this bag is much smaller than my other handbag, I only take one of my Sigma Travel brush roll, but as you can see I have put loads of brushes in one set. I love how I can fit loads of brushes into this brush roll. 

  • Sigma Flat Top Kabuki - F80
  • Sigma Round Top Kabuki - F82
  • Sigma - E45 (Small Tapered Blending)
  • Sigma - E25 (Blending)
  • MAC 222
  • MAC 217
  • Sigma - E50 (Large Fluff)
  • MAC 263
  • MAC 206
  • Sigma - E30 (Pencil)
These Brushes are kept in the pocket:
  • Sigma - F50
  • Sigma - F15 (Duo Fibre Powder)
  • Sigma - F65 (Large Concealer)
  • Sigma - E55 (Eye Shading)
  • Sigma - F70 (Concealer)
 
 In My Bag Pocket:


  • Baby Wipes
  • Kleenex Tissues
  • Antibacterial Gel
  • Pasters
  • iPhone Charger
 In Side Pockets:


Perfume and Decoderant




  • Gucci - Guilty
  • Jean Paul Gaultier
  • Mitchum - Powder Fresh

You can get the Sigma Brushes from:

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=105462
You can get Paul Boutique items from:


http://www.pauls-boutique.com


Check out one of my favorite online makeup stores:


http://www.geniecosmetics.co.uk/


Hope you liked this post

What's in your Handbag/Purse???



No company sent me these items, or paying me to use these items. I bought these items 100% out of my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment