Thursday 1 September 2011

Whats Inside My Handbag? ? ?

Whats Inside My Handbag? ? ?
(Large. Everyday)



This handbag is a Pauls-Boutique Tilly Twister Bag





My Purse is a Paul - Boutique Lizzie Patent Wallet

I know, my bag is BIG and full of stuff, yes its fully loaded and has tones of stuff in it, but I'm one of those people who has everything in their handbag, if there was any a problem someone would ask me if they can borrow something or use something. I love this bag, I have a lot of bags and this bag is always my number one. This bag is very big and great for me, as I take it everywhere with me.



Inside my Makeup Bag...

It's called the MAC Signature Bag Rectangle M·A·C/Medium (not sure if you can still get these, I got mine ages ago)


(This isn't my everyday makeup, this is 'touch up' or in case I need to go from Day to Night Makeup or in case I need to re-do my foundation)





Makeup



  • Urban Decay NAKED Palette
  • Sleek Original Palette
  • Sleek Storm Palette
  • NARS Trio Bronzer, Blush
  • Sleek Pixie Pink Blush
  • Sleek Rose Gold Blush
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15)/MAC Pro Longwear (NC15) foundation (in sample jars, as the bottles are to large to fit in my makeup bag)
  • MAC Pro Longwear (NW15) Concealer (in sample jar)
  • Benefit Powderflage Powder (in sample jar)
  • Tesco BD Concealer (Light - An AMAZING PRODUCT will need to do a review!)
  • Tesco BD Concealer/Highlight Pen.
  • MAC Studio Moisture Cream/ MAC Oil Control Cream/ MAC Strobe Cream and MAC Skin Visage prep + prime cream in sample jars.
  •     MAC Clear Brow Gel (Turned brown because I always use brown powder/eye brow pencil to fill in my brows and it changed the colour, this is great if I'm running late and don't have time to fill my brows).
  •     Collection 2000 Sky Scraper Mascara (AMAZING, will need to do review).
  •   MAX FACTOR Eyeliner pens (Brown and Black).    
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) in baby size.


      • MAC Plush Glass
      • MAC Lipsticks (Hue/ Creme Cup/ Angel/ Speed Dial).
      • Nivea Lip balm (Original)
      • MAC Lip Conditioner (Tube) (in sample jar) 







         Brushes 


        These brushes are from Sigma makeup, I use most of the brushes from the brush sets. But the other brushes I use are my MAC brushes. These brush rolls fit all my brushes perfectly and is great for everyday use or traveling, I love the fact that the brushes and the brush roll is pink and can fit loads of brushes.

        Sigma Brush Roll .1.

        •  Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80
        •  Sigma F15
        • MAC 222
        • MAC 217
        • Sigma E45
        • Sigma E25
        • Sigma F70
        • Sigma E30
        • MAC 263
        • MAC 208
        Sigma Brush Roll .2.  


        • Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82
        • Sigma F40
        • Sigma F65
        • Sigma E40
        • Sigma E25
        • Sigma E50
        • Sigma E55
        • Sigma E20
        These brushes are kept in the pocket.
        • Sigma F60
        • Sigma F50



        Clear Bag





        This clear bag has everything I feel I need, I know its random stuff which a lot of people wouldn't have but I'm one of those people who worries and brings everything with her in case something happens and I'm always glad it's packed in my handbag, in case I need it. That's why my makeup bag is so big and I have loads of different brushes, because if I ever need it, or someone asks if I have makeup I always have a back up. That's why I love my sigma brushes because they are perfect size and handy to keep in my bag.



        • Tesco Antibacterial Wipes (to clean brushes while on the move/clean hands)
        • Johnson Baby Wipes (to clean brushes while I'm on the move)
        • MAC Makeup Wipes (travel size, to remove makeup)
        • Mini Makeup Wipes
        • Tesco Antibacterial Gel
        • Pasters
        • MAC Brush Cleanser (in a spray bottle) 
        • Gucci - Guilty
        • Jean Paul Gaultier
        • Mitchum - Powder Fresh
        • Travel size Wells hair spray/ Batiste dry hair shampoo and St Ives apricot scrub
        Small Clear Bag 




        • Water in spray bottle (to spray sponge to make it bigger to blend makeup)
        • Pink Blending Sponge (in case I don't want to use my brushes to do my foundation)
        • MAC Tweezers
        • MAC Pencil Sharpener

        Everything Else in Handbag
        • 2011-2012 Diary
        • Umbrella
        • Sunglasses
        • Hairbrush
        • Hello Kitty Bag (Has everything a woman would need for each month ;))

         
        Sunglasses and Hello Kitty Bag are from H&M  

        You can get the Sigma Brushes from:


        You can get Paul Boutique items from:


        http://www.pauls-boutique.com


        Check out one of my favorite online makeup stores:


        http://www.geniecosmetics.co.uk/


        No company sent me these items, or paying me to use these items. I bought these items 100% out of my own money.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment