Saturday 10 September 2011

Tiny Haul

Tiny Haul






In this tiny haul I got:

Sleek Nude Collection Palette
(Limited Edition)
(I wanted the blush and the lip balm but it was already SOLD OUT! on the second day of it coming out).

As you can see only the box has a design on it not the palette. I know the blusher and the lip balm has a design on the front, so when I get them I'll make a post.


As you can see a lot of matte and shimmer shades.

Swatches


A MAC lipstick in Lovelorn (lustre)

(It's my 'Back to MAC' lipstick as I traded in 6 used MAC items, and this was my FREE lipstick)

Swatches


Sleek Lip Pout (Minx)


This item is a OCC Lip Tar Dupe!!
As you can see from my swatches, the smallest amount of product goes a long way. This tube will last me for years, as you only a tiny amount for your lips.

Swatches


This tiny dot goes a long way as you can see from the pictures


As you can see from that tiny amount it went a long way.


I will be doing a full review on the Sleek Lip Pouts as there OCC Lip Tars. I just need to wait till they are in stock (as there always sold out).

Hope you liked this post

Danni 

xoxo

As always no company sent me these items and I am not getting paid for post. All items were bought 100% out of my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment