Monday 9 April 2012

Eylure Katy Perry Eyelashes Mini Review

Eylure Katy Perry Eyelashes Mini Review

 

While going food shopping today, I found these new eyelashes from Eylure (one of my favourite eyelash brands). And it's Katy Perry new collection of eye lashes.  They come in 4 different styles and there all natural and wearable. I bought Oh Honey! and Sweetie Pie! out of the 4 because they looked more natural and something I could get away wearing everyday without anyone noticing I was wearing false eye lashes. They have a clear band, so will blend super easily with your natural eyelashes. There also super light weight so you may forget your wearing them.




I have taking some photos with me wearing both eye lashes, tell me your thoughts. They look super natural :). And I really like the feel and look of them.


Katy Perry Oh Honey! Eyelashes


In the packet, you get a pair of false eyelashes, a mini sample of eyelash glue, a Oh Honey! sticker and a instruction booklet

They have a clear band and as very wispy.


Me without false eyelashes

Me wearing lashes


Left eye - WITH eyelashes Right eye WITHOUT eyelashes. You can really see a difference, the left side look so much fuller and winged out on the corner.

Sweetie Pie Eyelashes


In the packet, you get a pair of false eyelashes, a mini sample of eyelash glue, a Oh Honey! sticker and a instruction booklet

 They have a clear band and as very thin and natural.

Without false eyelashes

With eyelashes

Left eye - WITH eyelashes Right eye WITHOUT eyelashes. You can really see a difference, the left side look so much fuller.

So what are your thought?? I really like these lashes and there super affordable at £5.50 per eyelash and there all re-useable. just remove the glue from the clear band and there done. Out of both sets I love Oh Honey! eyelashes, they look so full and natural.

 Thanks for looking.

Danni

xoxo

Bought these eyelashes with 100% out of my own money. No company sent me these lashes to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment