Thursday 5 April 2012

Updated Foundation Routine

Updated Foundation Routine


I have been updating my foundation routine again, it's something which I'm always doing. I'm not sure why I feel the need to keep looking for a new foundation, because I have about 30 foundations half used in a makeup drawer.... But sadly I don't think I'm ever going to stop finding the perfect foundation. But saying that lately I've been using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation to death this month. And I love, love, love it!!!!. It's just a light weight foundation and is very build-able, if you want a light coverage to full coverage this is your foundation.



Sadly it doesn't come with a pump BUT..... if you have a spare MAC foundation pump or can get to a MAC store, the MAC foundation pump fits this foundation and can be used! :) :) :)

I usually need about 1 1/2 pumps of this foundation for a medium - full coverage but maybe half a pump for a light coverage. I have been using any buffing brush to blend this into my skin. And I use a buffing brush to blend it in to give a beautiful air-brushed effect.

 
Sigma F82

For best results I use either a Sigma F82, or a Real Technique Buffing Brush. 



I WILL BE MAKING A VIDEO VERY SOON..
                                                                  



xoxo

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment