Sunday 8 April 2012

NAKED 2 Palette Mini Review

NAKED 2 Palette

Packaging :




Hi Guys. Just doing a really small blog post about the newest Urban Decay NAKED Palette. I know I'm late but I've had this palette for months now and thought it was time to make a post, better late than never ;).


I really do love my NAKED palette, and in fairness I used it to death so I was super excited when they bought out this new one. I had my name on the waiting list when I heard they had bought it out in the US and I knew I was going to love it when I got my hands on it. I actually ordered 2 but they were all sold out before I could buy one so I had to wait till the UK had it. 

In the 1st NAKED palette I thought why are there so many shimmer colours where are the matte shades? because I love my matte shades I used up NAKED and BUCK to death for my eyebrows and everyday look, so when the NAKED 2 Palette had loads of Matte shades I was so excited. I actually use both palettes everyday for Day and Night makeup. And all the shades are super pigmented so be warned that some do ''fall out'' so remember to apply your foundation after your eyeshadow and to apply a good primer.


With this palette you receive a double sided blush, one side to pack on colour the other side to blend. The brush is made out synthetic fibres and cruelty free.  So you can't really go wrong if your running late for work/date etc, and need to apply your makeup on the go. This palette even comes with a mini lip gloss which actually pumps up your lips and comes in a natural shade that makes your lips look fuller, so you can do your eyes and lips on the go. The mirror that comes with this palette is a really good size and wide enough to see your whole face.


Tin or Velvet??


In the first palette, the palette was in a velvet like material but this one is in a solid tin material, I personally like it, I feel that the palette and mirror is secure and safe. I know a lot of people don't like it but my velvet palette was always dirty as eye shadow got caught in the NAKED sign and never looked pretty when this palette can be easily be cleaned with a makeup wipe.


Price??


For the price of this pallet (£36) you are getting a lot of eye shadows, a double sided brush and a mini lip gloss which actually does what it says and does make your lips look and feel fuller. All shades are very wearable and suitable for every skin tone. All these shadows can go to everyday simple makeup to full going out makeup.





Palette :




Lip Gloss:


Thanks for viewing

Danni

xoxo


No company sent me this palette to review, I paid for this palette 100% out of my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment