Saturday 7 April 2012

My Tiffany & Co Key and Earrings







 Today, when I went into town, someone came up to me and said she loved my necklace and earrings... so I thought I would make a blog post in case anyone else was interested. 






I was super surprised when I received these gifts as I went away for my birthday. When I received these beautiful jewellery pieces they came in the traditional blue box with the white ribbon on it. And I have worn it every day since I have received it. It can be worn dressed up and down, as I wear them when I wear my suit/super smart clothing all day or I wear it when I'm out shopping or out with the girls. So in fairness I wear it a lot lol. The key and earrings are made out of silver and will scratch very easy so be careful, I tend to remove my jewellery when I go to bed or when I have a shower but be careful  as I have got scratches on mine and tried to look after it every way I can.

My Necklace:

Tiffany & Co - Tiffany Keys Return to Tiffany™ heart key pendant

Front -



Back -

 


My Earrings:

Tiffany & Co - Tiffany Keys Return to Tiffany™ heart key earrings.



 Miss Love Making History
Me outside Tiffany & Co.
^___^

 ( I am brunette now, but this was taking in January when I was blonde :) )

Hope this post was helpful.

Danni

 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment