Wednesday 10 October 2012

Louis Vuitton - Damier Ebene - Key Pouch Unboxing

Louis Vuitton - Damier Ebene - Key Pouch Unboxing


  I purchased my Key Pouch from Louis Vuitton Bond Street, LONDON.




 To show it's 110% Genuine here is the Receipt.




They even gift wrapped it for me, as they knew it was my first purchase.




 As always they provided a Dust Bag for the pouch.





As you can see I was very lucky to have mine Made in France I hope my next purchase (Speedy 35) is the same.
                         
                          
As you can see it has a beautiful gold key-ring and has the LV sign engraved on it.
 I found when you first open it, it's a bit tough and differcult. Don't be afraid to be a ''little rough'' as it will open with a bit of pressure.


Even though it's small. You can hold a fair amount of items in here. 99% of the time I am able to hold money (coins and notes), a few debit cards and my car keys in here!. Perfect if you need to rush out to the shops in a hurry.





Hope you enjoyed this small unboxing.

Do you have any Louis Vuitton items?

Or if not, what would you love to buy?


xoxo

Danni



 This is 100% geniune and was purchased by myself. No company sent me this to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment