Saturday 27 October 2012

MAC Marilyn Monroe Mini Haul


MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection

Hi Guys I know this post is late, but rather late than never!!

As you know MAC has bought out this beautiful collection, a collection which sold out days while on sale. The packaging, the colours, the whole idea has made this limited edition priceless and a must have to own!

The collection is truly Marilyn Monroe, different shades of red lipsticks, blushes and highlighter to give you the 1940's Marilyn look!

I was able to get a few items as this collection sold out so quickly. And I have to say the items I was able to get I've been so impressed with. This collection was something I was looking forward too and so glad I got most of the items I wanted.

I have done a few swatches as you will be able to see with my pictures, and I've tried to get the truest colour to show how pigmented and how beautiful the colours really are.

Hope you enjoy!


The Packaging:



 Lipsticks


I love the packaging.


Scarlet Ibis


Deeply Adored


Charmed I'm sure

Lipstick Swatch


Wearing Charmed I'm Sure



 Beauty Powder







Blusher






Hope you enjoyed this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment