Saturday 27 October 2012

MAC Face and Body Collection Mini Haul

MAC Face and Body Collection
Mini Haul


Hi guys! Just a tiny haul from the newest collection of MAC Face and body. I was only able to get a few products, but was lucky enough to get all the items I wanted. 

Hope you enjoy.


 MAC Pro Sculping Cream
£17.50 each


I was only able to get 3 pro sculpting cream, and these were the only 3 colours I wanted/needed. They are a creamy, blendable contour/highlight and perfect for any makeup artist kit. I love using cream products as they look more natural and very easy to blend.

(Left) Accentuate: Peachy beige colour (great for pale/yellow base skin tones NC10-NC15)
(Middle) Pure Sculpture: Neutral pink beige (great for pale/pink skin tones NW15-NW25)
(Right) Coffee Walnut: Deep dirty, cool brown (prefect for all skin tones for contouring, the only colour from the whole collection to actually contour as it's cool based and not warm like all the other darker colours),





 These are all the items I got from this collection.


Face and Body Limited Edition Brushes




MAC 164 Limited Edition Flat Top Brush 
£26  
A short flat top synthetic brush, which would be perfect for placing cream products on the face. Because the bristles are synthetic I will be able to blend, use cream products without worrying about ''ruining the brush''.
 
    
MAC 215 Limited Edition Shader Brush

This brush is the middle size for shading brushes. I own all of MAC shader brushes and this size is the one above the smallest.. I have found this brush perfect for placing eyeshadow/cream shadow onto the eyes as its not to small or to large!.
 If you can get your hands on this brush, I recommend you get it.

Swatch


Hope you enjoyed


No comments:

Post a Comment