Wednesday 10 October 2012

Mini MAC London Haul

Mini MAC London Haul

Just a few items I got while visiting London. Hope you enjoy!

MAC PRO






The NEW brush holders. These brush holders are made out of plastic and can be made into two brush holders as I've shown in the below picture.


 By separating the two halves, you can make two different brush holders.


Great for travelling. I only put four brushes in this brush holder for an example. Currently it's on my makeup desk and it is pretty full!I only have the smaller size as the large was full out.


I needed a new perfume as I usually have the spray vision of this so thought I would try the roller-ball. I love this perfume. Smells amazing. One of my top 10 perfumes!!



For a small roller-ball it has latest a while!. As I've used it everyday since I've bought it and hasn't even dented it!!


From the newest Face and Body Collection, This was the only 215 brush left!! I wanted the 163 SOOO BADLY but it was sold out. And when I got this brush at least 4 people after me asked for this brush as everything from the collection was SOLD OUT!! I have purchased some cream contour online as no where in Cardiff/London is stocking it as it has sold out so quickly!!


Just wanted to compare the size of the newest limited edition brush 216 (second from the bottom) is the perfect size for contouring down the nose, highlight and packing colour onto smaller eye lids. 

The brushes I have here to compare the size of the 216  is:
 MAC 227 (Top)
MAC 235 (Second from Top, Also a limited edition spit fibre brush) 
MAC 215 (Third from the top)
MAC 214 (Bottom and smallest)

I also bought my Louis Vuitton Key Pouch from London, but that's in my perious Blog Post.


Now a few photos I took in London.

:)


 Covent Garden (My Favourite Place in London!)


Me at Covent Garden Apple Market



Hope you enjoyed!!

xoxo

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment