Thursday 2 June 2011

MAC Latest, Greatest Accessories Mini Haul




MAC Latest, Greatest Accessories Mini Haul




Hi guys, just a mini haul. When I went to the MAC PRO shop in London, I saw these and had to get them :).

I got the Duo Sharpener, The Pro Performance Sponge and the Half Lash Curler.








Just showing the size different, with the normal single sharpener and the duo double sharpener.




This sponge is great for appling foundation but its not as good as my beauty blender as it takes a lot of work to blend with this sponge ((WILL BE DOING A FULL REVIEW ON THEM BOTH SORTLY) Beauty Blender vs MAC Pro Performance Sponge)) Comment if interested!






Just to show the size of the half lash curler compare to the full lash curler. I have to say these curlers are great, great size to curl lashes that your larger ones can't reach. Or if you fancy just curling the ends of your lashes, to give a flirty effect. Defo recommend!!



Hope you guys liked my mini haul


xoxo Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment