Thursday 2 June 2011

MAC SURF, BABY Collection


MAC SURF, BABY FACE Collection.
I only bought two items from this collection. The bronzer and a Lipstick and this is my Review on them.




Studio Careblend Pressed Powder.









I recently bought this bronzer from the new MAC collection and I’m loving it!! Summer is only a stone throw away and came at a perfect time. I usually reach for my NARS Laguna Bronzer (from my NARS Blush Bronzer Trio) but lately I’ve been reaching for this more. Because I'm very pale its sometimes very difficult to find a good bronzer that isn't ''muddy'' or too dark for me, so this colour is perfect for me, as I just look sun kissed, ( I got Lush - Light Bronze, the lightest shade). Because it’s a careblend its matte and blends beautifully. When I apply it, it looks so natural and flawless, I love the fact it has a mirror and has a cute design on it. It also has 9.5g so its not bad,It’s a must have for my makeup bag. At some point the MAC cute writing inside of the powder will disappear but all good things must come to an end. If anyone is searching for a good bronzer, I recommended this. But if I was you, I will try and get it sooner than later as sadly this collection is limited edition and will end shortly like all MAC limited editions.


This is my NARS Blush Bronzer Trio next to MAC Stuidio Careblend Pressed Powder, so you can see the colour next to one another.






SURF, BABY Lipstick




I only got one lipstick and bronzer out of this collection, and I have been using them almost every day, as the weather has been great here, as everything else from that collection I seemed to have a dupe off, or didn’t fancy it. When I got this lipstick, I was so excited as I don't have many nude lipsticks from MAC and it was a great swatch on my hand as it comes off very nude and shiny. It didn’t feel as thick as the MAC Quite Cute Collection – Playing Koi or MAC lipstick Myth, which I love wearing so thought this would be perfect on top or on its own. When I tried it on my lips, my red lips shown through. So if you have red lips like me I just used MAC lip easer or a good concealer, or would used a lip pencil. It would be great for people who love nude lips and loves the concealer and lip gloss look. It looks stunning on top of MAC - Playing Koi and Hue lipsticks . It’s a great lipstick. But I personally couldn’t wear it alone, I felt I needed something to hide my red lips. So would recomment MAC in synch lip liner as they look amazing together.



Heres a swatch of the Lipstick on my wrist, as you can see its very shiny and nude.





Hope you guys liked this : )
xoxo Danni

All these items were 100% paid by myself; no company has sent me these items. And this review is truly my own thoughts and feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment