Thursday 2 June 2011

NARS Blush Bronzer Trio Review

NARS Limited Edition Blush Bronzer Trio



I have recently bought this NARS Trio and I think I might have to buy another one, before they all sell out!! This mini palette is amazing, It’s a must have for a makeup bag, I take it everywhere and there is so much product for the price. As you know each of these amazing no: 1 products from NARS are £20.50 each (for the Laguna Bronzer, the Albatross Highlight and the well-known Orgasm, which has been the ''Best Beauty Buy 2011''). And I bought it for £39 from John Lewis. In the palette, it’s a zip around case, not the usual palette form, many people don't like this, but i think it’s amazing. Usually when i travel/or put stuff into my makeup bag I worry in case it will break, get damaged while I’m on the move etc. But when this palette is fully zipped up, it feels very secure and safe. In the product you pretty much get a full size Laguna Bronzer, a tester of Albatross and a mini version of Orgasm, (In this palette you get 7.3g of Laguna Bronzer /2.7g of Albatross Highlight and 5g of Orgasm Blusher) personally i went into NARS to get all 3 and saw this and thought wow, it will save loads of space in my makeup station and makeup bag. And because I was fairly new to NARS I was worried to get all 3 in case I didn't like them. But after getting this, I’m sure to all 3 and another one of these. I personally felt like it was a massive sample of all three. These colours are beautiful on every skin tone and would honestly recommend it, it’s a bit pricey but cheaper than buying all three. Because its limited edition I am going to try and get myself another one, before stocks run out. If you guys are like me, you will fall in love with it like I did.

This is my NARS Trio next to some MAC blush and contour. They are slighty cheaper than NARS and thought you guys would like to see.
The Blusher is MAC Springsheen and the Bronzer/Contour is a PRO MAC Contour called Clove.

And as always here is a swatch of all 3 colours on my wrist. To try and show these beautiful colours.


Hope you liked this
xoxo Danni


No comments:

Post a Comment