Monday 13 June 2011

Z Palette Mini Review

Z Palette Mini Review




Hi guys just a small review on a new way of storing my eye shadows and blushers. While having a lot of makeup palettes, it’s sometimes difficult to see what items I have. For example my MAC palettes fit 15 eye shadows but when I’m with in a rush to get ready I always seem to have to open all my palettes to see what colours they are, even when I have labelled them. With these palettes it’s has a clear window, so I can see what colours are what. Because it is an empty magnetic palette, I can simply remove my MAC eye shadows/blushers (because they have magnetic bottom they are prefect for these Z – Palettes) all you do is pop them into the palette, there are no slots just an empty palette. Pretty much the same as if you depotted your MAC 15 Eye shadow palette but with a window. (Popping out the MAC palette 15 slots and showing the large magnetic bottom).




I know that Z Palette have been around for ages but this is the first time I have ever bought them, I have always heard amazing things about them, but always been a bit worried as I have always used my MAC palettes. But I know after reviewing these I will have to buy more. :-) It saves time, and they look mega pretty.


These are my 2 current favorite blushes. MAC Well dressed and Springsheen

I bought these palettes from a website. I got the Z Palette Small Customisable Make Up Storage in Fabulous Pink, which fit 9 MAC eye shadows or 1 MAC blusher and 4 MAC eye shadows, or 2 blushes as you can see from picture. This palette cost me £8.99.


This Palette is my MAC browns and highlight eyeshadows from MAC.
These Z - Palettes are pretty much my ''everyday makeup'' (makeup I reach for everyday). 


Here's the link for my MAC palettes so you can see how much space I have saved.
http://daniellelovemakeup.blogspot.com/2011/06/mac-palettes.html

I also bought the Z Palette Large Customisable Make Up Storage in Fabulous Pink which cost me £15.99 and I simply bought it in Fabulous Pink because I knew I would need it for my blushers and eye shadows and thought it would be great to match with my smaller one.

I will be buying more of these palettes; as I only got 1 large and 1 small this time, just to review them and they have 4 cute designs Black/Fabulous Pink/Zebra and Leopard in large and small. These pictures are some examples from the website.





Delivery:
I ordered these paletts on the 9th June and I recieved them just 11th June. And it only cost me £2.95 for post and packaging for the uk. A Bargain, compare to other companys that were selling Z Palettes.






The Website!!
I love this website, they have loads of great deals. I recommend them, there delivery is so fast and cheap. And I love all there products.
Tell them danni said hi ;)




Give away?????

Because I love these Z - Palettes, I am going to do a mini give away. I will post the video to my youtube account, stay tunned!!


Hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Xoxo Danni



All these items were 100% paid by myself; no company has sent me these items. And this review is truly my own thoughts and feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment